Cookies Policy for NISA
NISA puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to for numerous different reasons online and are capable of the following:
· Measuring how you use a website so it can be updated/improved based on your needs
· Remembering the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again (For example the notification pop up of our cookies policy).
The NISA website currently uses the following cookies at present:
· CF Session Tracking – Software Session Tracking
· Google Analytics – Google Analytics Cookies
· Mobile Format – Boolean Format Cookies
· OriginalURLToken – Originating URL Tracking
These cookies are standard and are all used largely by other websites including other National Governing Bodies. They all track data such as page views data, IP address, session variables for example.
More information on cookies in general can be found here. Including how to delete, block and clear cookies.
Further Information on Google Analytics Cookies:
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use NISA’s website. We do this to help make sure our site is meeting the needs of our users as best as possible, and to additionally help us make improvements where applicable.
Google Analytics allows us to understand:
· the pages you visit on iceskating.org.uk
· how long you spend on each iceskating.org.uk page
· how you got to our site
· what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
You may Opt out of Google Analytics receiving cookies here.
All cookies used on the NISA website DO NOT allow NISA to track personal information such as your name or address so all website users are unidentifiable.